Saturday, February 23, 2013

      Inquiry Based learning is mainly involving the learner and leading him to understand.

Project-Based learning is a systematic teaching method that engages students in learning essential knowledge and life-enhancing skills through an extended, student-influenced inquiry process structured around complex, authentic questions and carefully designed products and tasks.

    Knowing this information, I will be implementing both learning processes to help my students succeed in gaining the knowledge of "The Strength of the Human Spirit". I will be teaching this Unit Plan based off of both processes to show how they can compliment students' gain in success with being self influenced in engaging with school work and homework.The essential  question is:
 
How does your life experiences impact your path in life?

The three unit questions I have prepared are ,
Does your past determine your future?
How does leadership style impact society?
Who were influential people involved in the Holocaust?






No comments:

Post a Comment